Bulk SMS End User Guide
SMS Delivery Details Report
- Your message has been submitted to the Carrier's SMSC (Short Message Service Center) and is waiting for the delivery status confirmation from the Carrier.
- The message may be delivered to your destination mobile number but Carrier SMSC fail to return delivery status info.
- Your message has been delivered to the destination mobile number
- Your message validity period has expired. This happens when the destination mobile is either switched off or out of coverage area for a certain period of time. The SMSC failed to deliver even after its final attempt as per its retry scheme
- Your message was not delivered. This happens when the Carrier encounters inactive or unidentified or untraceable destination mobile number mobile handset memory or inbox full.
- Our server has accepted your message & is in queue to be submitted to the Carrier (Network Operator)
- Your message was rejected at the SMSC of the Carrier. This happens when the destination network is not available or blocked to the Carrier.
- The failed SMS will not be charged.